City Wharf Serviced Apartments Aberdeen - Welcome
City Wharf Serviced Apartments Aberdeen have one to four bedroom Luxury serviced apartmentsin two locations in the heart of Aberdeen City. The first, situated on the quayside of historic Aberdeen Harbour. The second, located a few minutes to the south of Aberdeen's main shopping street, Union Street. All of our luxury serviced apartments are within five minutes walk of Aberdeen city centre and the Union Square retail complex, the largest in Scotland. We are close by restaurants, cinemas, pubs, shops and museums. We now have a 5 star, 5 bedroom country house available for weekly, self catering or serviced lets, 20 miles to the west of Aberdeen, with easy access to Dyce on the A96.
City Wharf Serviced Apartments offer so much more than a Hotel and with nightly weekend rates starting from just £80 for a standard one bedroom apartment. All of our apartments include the following
- free high speed wireless internet access in every apartment.
FREE maid service
- daily room service, freshen up and tidy.
FREE childrens pack
- including cot & high chair.
And our Deluxe apartments have even more space than a standard apartment, most also have a double sofa bed in the lounge and include the following.
FREE welcome hamper
- including bottle of wine, tea, coffee, milk, cereal, eggs, butter, jam & juice.
FREE continental breakfast
- bread, roll, croissant, OJ, cereal, eggs, butter, jam & juice
FREE health and leisure club facilities
- use of nearby health club with swimming pool, sauna, gym and jacuzzi.
INCLUDED in all apartments
- modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer & microwave
- lounge with plasma TV, DVD, Hifi and leather sofa.
- separate bedroom with duck down bedding
- separate bathroom with tiled under floor heating, bath and/or shower
- iron, ironing board, hanging space and much more
Logie Country House. 13 bedrooms, cinema, infinity pool, Jacuzzis, island & gym
Logie Country House has 13 bedrooms and sleeps 32. Situated on a 140 acre estate at the foot of Bennachie, the house, built in 1670, is only 17 minutes from Dyce on the A96 and is perfect if you like to be close to the city, but like the peace and quiet of the countryside too.
The house can be rented in sections (the main house or the guest wing) or in its entirely. There is an indoor infinity pool in the main house, with a cinema, 8 bedrooms, Drawing room, Dining room and a Mark Wilkinson kitchen. The guest wing has 5 bedrooms, a separate kitchen, lounge and dining room. Outside there are two Jacuzzis, two courtyards and a private island. All of the accommodation is finished to a very high standard. We are able to arrange catering and staffing. We also host weddings for up to 70 in the main house and 150 in a Marquee on the top lawn. The wedding rate includes exclusive use of the entire house for 3 days and nights.
For more information please log on to www.logiecountryhouse.co.uk or see our gallery for some photos