Housekeeping and Maintenance Supervisor Required
Job Title: Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor FT
- Must be fluent in spoken English and spoken Polish
- Must have some experience in hotel work or management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be well presented
- Full UK Driving License
- The supervision of 7-10 members of staff to ensure good communication between management and staff members.
- Management and delegation of daily cleaning duties.
- Overseeing and checking the standard of work
- In charge of apartment maintenance and fault reporting
- Some on call work may be required
- Most of the job role will involve the successful applicant to spend a large amount of their time out of the office however there may be some office based work.
- Stock control
- 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday (flexible)
- Some weekend work will be required (one weekend every month or as required)
- Pay around £7.00 per hour depending on experience.
We require a full time maintenance and housekeeping supervisor to start as soon as possible. This job role requires the successful applicant to speak English and Polish so that we can ensure good communication between all our members of staff.
We have between 7 and 10 members of housekeeping staff at any one time and we require a supervisor to manage these staff members. This will include the delegation of tasks and ensuring that the work has been done to a satisfactory standard.
On top of this we require someone to be in charge of our stock including linens, cleaning supplies and breakfast materials and to ensure that we do not run out of these essential items.
This position is NOT a cleaning position. The successful applicant will not be expected to clean the rooms but only to ensure that all the daily tasks are completed.
The maintenance side of the job role is equally as important as overseeing the housekeeping. The successful applicant would be in charge of fixing any minor problems and issues, reporting any serious faults to senior management and ensuring that all problems are resolved in a timely manner. Some maintenance skills would be useful here however we can provide some training for the more technical issues.
Applicants must be able to use their initiative and work on their own as well as in a team. They must be comfortable taking charge but equally comfortable reporting to senior management.
As the job will involve some interaction with customers we expect all applicants to be well presented and have excellent customer service skills.
References will be required.